Report a Claim

What type of claim do you need to report?

Claim Correspondence:

  • You can submit correspondence or documents on an existing claim by any of the options below:
    1. EMAIL: [email protected]
    2. FAX:  (855) 858-8187
    3. MAIL:  Meadowbrook Claims Service
      PO Box 219559
      Kansas City, MO 64121-9559
  • Please include the claim number. If you do not have a claim number, please identify the name of the injured worker and the name of the employer.
  • Once received, the documents will be automatically transferred to the assigned adjuster on the claim.

Specialized Industry Products.