Star Insurance Company can handle your claims!
Star Insurance Company handles claims for its self-insured clients and policyholders of its affiliated insurance companies. We strive to provide our clients with the best possible claims service. To do so, it is important for Star Insurance Company to be notified of a claim as soon as possible. Early reporting will assist us in getting accurate and timely benefits paid.
- Please have your policy number and name of insured/policyholder as named on the policy.
Email or fax your completed ACORD form.
Once a claim is reported…
- We will contact the insured employer within the next two business days to begin evaluating the claim.
- If you need assistance with the claim sooner, you may contact our Policy Holder Services department at (800) 825-9489, which will directly connect you with the office assigned to handle your claim.
- You can submit any correspondence or documents on an existing claim by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include the claim number.
- Once received, the documents will be automatically transferred to the assigned adjuster on the claim.